– Please e-mail us here email@example.com or just fill the form below giving us your details and in which formats you require the masters.
– Please upload the highest resolution files of your mix. You can use Hightail, We Transfer or any other server that is convenient for you. Please supply specific info on the individual tracks if you have some specific concerns/notes/suggestions what should be fixed or kept as is. References also would be very useful.
– Once your files have been received, we will check them to ensure the integrity of the audio. We can then start the dialogue with you about the desired eventual outcome. This interaction between the artist/engineer/producer we regard as fundamentally important to the work.
– Our invoice would be sent to you after discussing formats and deliverables etc., asking for a 50% payment before any mastering work is undertaken. Upon receiving the 50% we start mastering and send you excerpts of the mastered files to ensure that you are happy with the process.
– Once the work has been approved, we ask for the remaining 50% balance to be paid and of course the complete masters in their various formats would then be sent to you.
– We normally seek to deliver your masters within three to five days. If your project is particularly large or complicated, we would discuss all this with you before starting the work and give you an accurate estimate of the expected delivery date.
– If you need any revisions done to the masters then the facility to do that is available. We want you to be completely delighted with the result.
If you have any further questions, we'd be very happy to answer them so please do contact us.